Opportunities at Southcrest
At Southcrest Christian School, we hire education professionals and support staff who are highly qualified as well as highly relational. We expect our employees to:
- Have received Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior, believing that the Bible is God’s word and standard for faith and daily living.
- Be a Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions toward others.
- Be a member in good standing at a local, evangelical church.
- Show by example the importance of Scripture study and memorization, prayers, witnessing, and unity in the Body of Christ.
- Be in whole-hearted agreement with the school Mission Statement, Vision Statement and Expectations, Philosophy, and Statement of Faith.
- Have the spiritual maturity, academic ability, and leadership qualities to “train up a child in the way he should go.”
Jobs and Career Opportunities
If you’re a professional looking for a job or career as a teacher, substitute teacher, coach, or staff member, please complete the designated online application form to being the pre-employment process.
Positions available for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Teaching Positions – All Grade Levels
- Special Service Director
- Middle School/High School Art Teacher
- Substitute Teachers
- After School Care employees