Southcrest Christian School (PK-12th) has been helping to build families and educate students since 1993. Southcrest Christian School (SCS) is affiliated with Southcrest Baptist Church and is dedicated to developing the whole student for the glory of God.
The mission of Southcrest Christian School is to love and value each individual by affirming the gifts and challenging the potential of each child with academic excellence and a strong Biblical foundation while empowering students with a Christian worldview for a lifetime of faith and service. Our mission is only realized when parents and educators work together in a partnership designed to train and build leaders in the next generation.
Southcrest Christian School invites families to apply who are interested in working with the school to develop their student(s) to become men and women of character along with achieving their academic potential.
Visiting the Campus
Interested students in grades 1-12 are encouraged to visit their current grade for a day and participate in class and varied activities that occur during a typical day. Visits are scheduled by calling (806) 797-7400.
Admissions Process, Registration and Enrollment- Applicants for Pre-Kindergarten must be four by September 1st.
- Applicants for Kindergarten must be five by September 1st.
- Applicants for First Grade must be six by September 1st.
To begin the admissions process, please click to access our online application.
All of the following documents must be received by the office before further steps may be taken in the admissions process.
- Completed online application and submission fee of $25
- Copy of birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Most recent report card
- A copy of any diagnostic testing the student has undergone
- Most recent achievement test scores (ex: STARR, SAT, Terra Nova)
Once all of the above documents are received,
- Parents will be contacted to schedule a screening test and family interview.
- The date and time of the interview will be scheduled with the admission committee upon completion of the application materials and testing. Parents and students are required to attend the family interview.
- An evaluation fee of $30 will be collected at the time of the student's evaluation. An evaluation is required for all new students Pre-K through 12th grade.
- Pre-K evaluation is made through a questionnaire filled out by parents.
- Kindergarten through 12th grade evaluation is made through a test that evaluates skills in reading, math, writing and personal interview.
- Parents will be notified of acceptance within 10 days following testing.
- A contract of enrollment is issued once registration is complete and the student enrollment fees (enrollment, elective, and FACTS) of $350 are received.
- All new students are accepted on a 9 weeks probationary status.